OK, I just have ONE more person to talk to, if it's not good, I'll give it to you for 4000. There's another dude who wants it for 4000 as well, but he's asking me to send the GPU first, then the money later (he has 99 posts here). So, I find that...suspicious. Can you just wait a couple hours? Thanks.