3DMark Time Spy, a new DirectX 12 benchmark test, For Windows 10 PC. 3DMark Time Spy is one of the first DirectX 12 apps to be built "the right way" from the ground up to fully realize the performance gains that the new API offers. With its pure DirectX 12 engine, which supports new API features like asynchronous compute, explicit multi-adapter, and multi-threading, 3DMark Time Spy is the ideal benchmark for testing the DirectX 12 performance of the latest graphics cards.
Requirements for Entries
1. **PG user name | overall score| [email protected] | GPU(s)@speed | Memory |
2. **Screenshot should contain GPUz and CPUz - use print screen button keyboard for Screenshot (you can use any other program as well)
3. ** You Don't have CPUz/GPUz screenshot or 3dMARK URL on spot. Please provide Reason in Your post. - Exception Possible
3. **Validation URL (copy the link from the browser and paste along with score)
4. Beta drivers allowed
5. **For AMD users, please use "Optimal Performance" settings (or your best settings) without disabling tessellation.
6. **Please use the most recent version of 3D Mark and sysinfo. ("New" or "New-1"). If FM issues a version which significantly departs from historic scores, a VersionTab will be added.
I came across with a good alternative to Imgur.com YES Boltimg.com seems much better to Tinypic.com and photobucket.com in terms of feasiblity and visibility. Upload screenshot on Extraimago and copy/paste code here.
- Use Embed codes
- Copy Full image link and Paste here.
Download Link: Time Spy 1.0
Time Spy PG Top Scores